Friday, June 18, 2004

New Car.

So today I bought my new car. Got a little Ford Focus, or Food Forcus as I keep accidentally saying. I'm pretty happy with it, I guess. It's a standard transmission, which makes me very happy, because I kind of prefer them. I've always preferred them, except in the Ranger, and that's not just because it's standard. It's because it has 170,000 miles on it, and it's sort of impossible to drive without extensive training all its own.

So that's the big news for the day. I'm broke now, which is lovely. But not totally. I still plan on taking some trips this summer. It'll be nicer in the new car.

I've decided to participate in a book burning. Participate is hardly a strong enough word as a matter of fact. It's really my book burning.

Well, must run, more typing later.