Sunday, October 10, 2004

Anger Issues.

I have anger issues. They're sort of confusing. Anger is not normally my predominant emotion. Frustration is generally present; anger, less so.

Today I'm angry. Yesterday I was not. But the day before? Anger. Definite anger.

I'm trying to be patient. But I just don't feel like putting forth any effort into anything. I'm being selfish and moody. But I'll be damned if I can just change my attitude.

I'll be damned if I don't though. Being in a bad mood doesn't give me the right to be rude to anyone, or to stop taking care of them just because I don't feel like it.

For all my self-absorbed despair, I must remember: I'm a very lucky individual. I've been spared so much difficulty, pain and anguish in life. So many of my sins have come and gone without significant and immediate consequence. I've been given much, and I've gotten away with a lot, and I need to remember to be kinder to those who haven't been blessed with my good luck.