Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Tired on Tuesday.

I went to a Social Work meeting at school yesterday. It felt pretty good actually. I was excited about it when I left. I met some people who didn't seem like total jackasses this meeting, which, was a bit different than the last one when I left early out of disgust.

I was so excited, in fact, that I ended up sending in my grad school application last night. I still have to do my application for the Social Work program itself, but I will quite soon (at least very likely) be accepted as a grad student at Ohio State.

Apparently, the government now considers me financially independent. I don't have to list my parents on my FAFSA anymore. Of course, it's all irrelevant anyway, since all I'm hoping for is loans.

I have a lot of work to do. I'm too sleepy to do much of it. Or care very much about it for that matter.

Jasmin's damn dog peed on the couch again today. It was irritating. I don't know if he's developed some kind of bladder control problem in the past few weeks, or what. But he's about to develop a busted ass problem if he does it again.

Kidding, of course. I'm not much of a dog abuser. And if I were one, I wouldn't choose Jasmin's dogs to abuse. They deserve it more than other animals, but Jasmin's more scary than most pet owners, and I do believe she'd kill me. And not in my sleep, in a fast, painless and peaceful sort of way either.

T-I-R-E-D.

Hoping to sneak a nap in now.